Currently I am offering SKYPE or Zoom online lessons. This is for everyone's safety. Please email me or call me to set up lessons. RLSsoprano@gmail.com or 845-548-9308. Thank you for understanding!
My Voice Studio is now located in lovely Fairfield, CT
Do you have vocal talent or interest that you want to improve and develop? Your dream of having a great singing or speaking voice, without straining and with more range is within your grasp, and is much easier than you could imagine! Welcome to Vocal Focus, the online home of singing and speaking voice teacher and soprano Ronni Sarrett Lederman. I have developed a unique, easy and fast way to develop voices with a customer tailored voice workout that makes singing and learning to sing easy! Located in Fairfield County in the town of Fairfield, CT, Ms. Lederman gives voice lessons for both singing and speaking voice improvement to aspiring singers and speakers. All styles of singing from classical to rock are taught. With online teaching students come from all over! In most cases I teach kids age 10 and older as well as adults.
- For any style and ability level
- I teach adults and teens who can't sing in tune
- I work with professional singers as well
- It's best for students who are committed and come weekly or bi-weekly on a regular basis
- I mostly work one on one
- You will be amazed by how much you'll improve
- Be prepared to make easy but unusual speaking sounds
- Be prepared to move both physically and spiritually!
- I work with speakers as well as singers
What You Learn
- A free and easy way to sing (or speak) without tension and strain
- Great high notes
- Breath control
- Smooth registers
- Resonance and vocal colors
- Vocal flexibility
- Any musical style
- Optional--basic musicianship
- Acting as you express yourself
- I have taken Estill Voice Training levels one and two and LoVetri for CCM level one.
- I have taken all of the Professional Development courses offered at NYSTA for voice teachers.
- I have studied all aspects of vocal teaching including vocal anatomy.
- I've been teaching voice for 19 years
- I've performed opera, jazz, folk and pop music
- I've studied Reiki and Myofascial Release which are also available if you are interested
- I am within a short distance from Metro North and easily accessable from NYC
- Fast results, techniques that really work, and a caring, creative, voice teacher
Please check out the website of my Opera Company, Palisades Opera.