Do you have vocal talent that you want to improve and develop? Do you wish you could learn to sing well, but can't? Your dream of having a great singing or speaking voice, without straining and with more range is within your grasp, and is much easier than you could imagine! Welcome to Vocal Focus, the online home of singing and speaking voice teacher and soprano Ronni Sarrett Lederman. She has developed a unique, easy and fast way to develop voices with a customer tailored voice workout that makes singing and learning to sing easy! Located in Westchester County in the town of Bronxville, NY., Ms. Lederman gives voice lessons for both singing and speaking voice improvement to aspiring singers and speakers. All styles of singing from classical to rock are taught. Students come from Rockland County, Duchess County, Bergen County, NYC and Westchester County. The best ages for voice training are 9 through 99.
- For any style and ability level
- I teach adults and teens who can't sing in tune
- I work with professional singers as well
- It's best for students who are committed and come weekly or bi-weekly on a regular basis
- I mostly work one on one
- You will be amazed by how much you'll improve
- Be prepared to make easy but unusual speaking sounds
- Be prepared to move both physically and spiritually!
- I work with speakers as well as singers
What You Learn
- A free and easy way to sing (or speak) without tension and strain
- Great high notes
- Breath control
- Smooth registers
- Resonance and vocal colors
- Vocal flexibility
- Any musical style
- Optional--basic musicianship
- Acting as you express yourself
- I have taken Estill Voice Training levels one and two.
- I have studied all aspects of vocal teaching including vocal anatomy.
- I've been teaching voice for 19 years
- I've performed opera, jazz, folk and pop music
- I've studied Reiki and Myofascial Release which are also available if you are interested
- I am within walking distance from Metro North and easily accessable from NYC by public transportation
- Fast results, techniques that really work, and a caring, creative, voice teacher